Want to see how an idea becomes a reality? How a virtual design is transformed into a product? Are you a fast and eager learner who easily adapt? Are you willing to innovate the industry while using various technologies?
Inense your career!
Join our young and growing team to provide the best service to our customers. Discover multiple industry sectors (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Transportation, High-Tech, Life Science) and develop yourself.
As an international company, Inensia offers a stimulating and supporting working environment with friendly, social and open-minded people.
You can now onboard and fully contribute to the expansion of our European delivery center in Sofia in the position of Senior Full-stack C# Developer.
As a Senior Full-stack C# Developer, you will be responsible to:
- Design the solution architecture by selecting the means and technologies most suited to the client’s context, while respecting the constraints of the PLM software foundation
- Participate in the estimation of project implementation efforts
- Manage and lead the technical activities of the solution implementation projects in respect with time and workload
- Share the best practices related to development and implementation of technical solutions
- Participate in the review process related to quality and best implementation practices in the projects
- Support the technical skills development of junior resources
- Participate to evaluation process of new candidates
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in development and IT programming;
- Minimum 5 years proven professional experience working with software and IT services;
- Certifications for mastering ARAS and other PLM platforms will be considered a plus;
- Good client relations and social skills;
- Sense of responsibility, autonomous, proactive, resourceful and team player;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Readiness to travel in Europe
- Salary range depending on the experience
- Social Benefits package – French language courses, food vouchers, multisport card, health insurance, fresh fruits and soft drinks in the office, team building and other corporate events
- For Christmas – gift, additional paid leave, bonuses
- Start-up approach / end to end involvement / new leadership opportunities;
- Continuous training & opportunity for development
- International experience
- Friendly and stimulating work environment
Send your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org!