Want to see how an idea becomes a reality?
How a virtual design is transformed into a product?
Are you a fast and eager learner who easily adapt?
Are you willing to innovate the industry while using various technologies?
“Inense” your career!
Join our growing team to provide the best service to our customers. Discover multiple industry sectors (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Transportation, High-Tech, Life Science) and develop yourself. As an international company, Inensia offers a stimulating and supportive working environment with friendly, social, and open-minded people.
PLM Solutions Architect
Starting As Soon As Possible
As a PLM Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements related to the improvement of its Engineering and Manufacturing business processes;
- Proposing functional solutions to address business needs, based on major PLM technologies on the market;
- Designing interfaces with legacy Information System;
- Designing and implementing the necessary specific configurations to fit the gap with out-of- the-box capabilities;
- Developing Test plans and scenarios aligned with approved customer requirements;
- Assisting Customer in managing Roll Out activities including Change Management, training & support
- Developing training courses and exercises related to the solution being deployed.
As a PLM Solution Architect, you should be able to realize the complete and full-scale idea of business services and to:
- Understand clients’ business and their needs;
- Offer tailor made solutions by building unique and specific data model of the respective PLM platform;
- Be able to imagine and think out such PLM customizations that will be the best fit for the client business and/or production and will fill the gap in the existing infrastructure by providing secure, up-to-date, reliable data, stored in one place, easily accessible from different parts of the world.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Product Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Automation, Industrial, Computer Aided Design) and Manufacturing;
- Minimum 5 years proven professional experience working with ARAS PLM software, or other PLM solution;
- Good client relations and social skills;
- Sense of responsibility, autonomous, proactive, resourceful and team player;
- Readiness to travel in Continental US and Europe;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written. French, German and Spanish preferred.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Start-up approach / end to end involvement / new leadership opportunities;
- Continuous training & opportunity for development;
- International experience;
- Local & global team events;
- Friendly and stimulating work environment.
Send your CV now at email@example.com!
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.