Job offers in IT discipline
Want to be part of something new, challenging and exciting? Keen on developing new ideas to support digital transformation in industry?
Aim to constantly develop your skills and competencies in a stimulating and supporting environment with international experience?
“Inense” your career!
Join our young and growing team to provide the best service to our customers. Discover multiple industry sectors (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Transportation, High-Tech, Life Science) and develop yourself.
As an international company, Inensia offers a stimulating and supporting working environment with friendly, social and open-minded people. You can now onboard and fully contribute to the expansion of our European delivery center in Sofia in the position of
Full Stack PLM Developer (Sofia)
Starting As Soon As Possible
As a PLM Developer, you will be responsible for
- Understanding functional specifications describing the expected PLM solution;
- Designing and implementing any specific customizations (front-end and back-end) and interfaces between information systems (i.e. PLM to ERP such as SAP);
- Implementing migration tools to load legacy data into PLM;
- Developing scripts to automate functional and non-regression testing.
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Information System or respective experience;
- Advanced English, both oral and written;
- Sense of responsibility, autonomous, proactive, resourceful and team player.
Advantage will be given for
- Knowledge or experience in DevOps methods and tools;
- Knowledge or experience in SQL language;
- Knowledge or experience in Agile/SCRUM methodology;
- Knowledge or experience in Data Science and Analytics;
- Good knowledge in French or German.
- Competitive remuneration package and additional company benefits;
- “Start-up” approach / end to end involvement / new leadership opportunities;
- Continuous training & opportunity for development;
- International experience;
- Friendly and stimulating work environment.
Willing to join our young and motivated team? Send us your CV to: Need JS.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.