Job offers in IT discipline
Want to be part of something new, challenging and exciting? Keen on developing new ideas to support digital transformation in industry?
Aim to constantly develop your skills and competencies in a stimulating and supporting environment with international experience?
Be part of us!
Young and dynamic company, we are specialized in providing to our European customers from multiple Industry sectors, value-added and effective services to transform their product lifecycle.
We are aiming to build our European delivery center in Sofia with multiple roles and in this regard we are looking for
Product Lifecycle Management Developer (Sofia)
Starting As Soon As Possible
As a PLM Developer, you will be responsible for
- Understanding functional specifications describing the PLM solution;
- Designing and implementing the necessary specific customizations to fit the gap by programming with out-of-the-box capabilities;
- Designing and developing interfaces between systems;
- Implementing data migration tools;
- Developing Test scripts to verify customizations.
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Information System;
- Fluency in one or more programming languages: C/C++, Java, HTML5, .NET;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written;
- Sense of responsibility, autonomous, proactive, resourceful and team player.
Advantage will be given for
- 2 years relevant experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in DevOps methods and tools;
- Proficiency in SQL language;
- Good knowledge in French or German;
- Good client relation and social skills.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Additional company benefits;
- “Start-up” approach / end to end involvement / new leadership opportunities;
- Continuous training & opportunity for development;
- International experiences;
- Friendly and stimulating work environment.
Think you fit that position? Forward us your resume with a brief statement describing your interest and fit for the role: Need JS.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.