Want to see how an idea becomes a reality?
How a virtual design is transformed into a product?
Are you a fast and eager learner who easily adapt?
Are you willing to innovate the industry while using various technologies?
“Inense” your career!
Join our growing team to provide the best service to our customers. Discover multiple industry sectors (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Transportation, High-Tech, Life Science) and develop yourself. As an international company, Inensia offers a stimulating and supporting working environment with friendly, social and open-minded people. You can now onboard and fully contribute to the expansion of our European locations in the position of
PLM Business Analyst
Starting As Soon As Possible
As a PLM Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding our customer requirements related to the improvement of its Engineering and Manufacturing business processes;
- Proposing functional solutions to address business needs, based on major PLM technologies on the market;
- Designing interfaces with legacy Information System;
- Designing legacy Data Migration into the new solution;
- Designing and implementing the necessary specific configurations to fit the gap with out-of-the-box capabilities;
- Developing Test plans and scenarios against initial customer requirements;
- Testing the solution before delivery to customer acceptance;
- Supporting key users in testing and accepting the solution;
- Developing training courses and exercises related to the solution being deployed.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Product Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Automation, Industrial, Computer Aided Design) and Manufacturing;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Sense of responsibility, autonomous, proactive, resourceful, and team player;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written;
- Good client social skills.
- Professional experience working with ARAS PLM software;
- Good knowledge of French or German language.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Start-up approach / end to end involvement / new leadership opportunities;
- Continuous training & opportunity for development;
- International experience;
- Local & global team events;
- Friendly and stimulating work environment.
Send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.